U.S. Printed Order Form: Download, print, complete, and mail this form with your payment if you prefer to donate by U.S. mail.
Reasons to Donate to Clutterers Anonymous℠ (CLA℠):
- No dues or fees are required for CLA membership.
- CLA is self-supporting through its own contributions.
- CLA neither solicits nor accepts outside contributions.
- Donations are one way for members to support our Fellowship.
- Donations and sales help defray costs and ensure the continued existence of the CLA Fellowship (World Service Organization) and the services it provides.
How Donations Are Used:
- Meeting Starter Kits
- Meeting Directories
- CD Duplications
- Web Master
- Phone Cards
- Phone Service
- Post Office Box Rental
- 501(c)3 Annual Filing
- Incorporation Fees
- Regional Events
- Various Office Supplies
Individual members, please limit your contribution to $3,000 per year. CLA WSO will accept a bequest in any amount from the will of a deceased member.
It is customary for groups to distribute balances in excess of expenses and prudent reserves to the local Intergroup and to World Service. The 60/40 Plan makes it possible to reach clutterers beyond their doors and between meetings. We suggest the following customary distribution split be made whenever it suits each group’s needs, monthly or quarterly:
- 60% – to your local Intergroup
- 40% – to Clutterers Anonymous World Service Organization; if there is no Intergroup, then the suggestion is 100%
The Board has expressed the sincere appreciation to ALL groups and members who contribute, no matter how much or how little.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS!
CLA-WSO is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Contributions to CLA are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.