What is the 2017 CLA Convention? It’s a CLA recovery event that is:
- Interesting, informative, healing, and fun-filled
- Recorded (CDs will be available for purchase.)
- Including: CLA speakers, panels, workshops, recovery meetings, fellowship, some meals and entertainment
Dates to Remember
Jul 1 (Sat): [DONE] Deadline to volunteer to speak at or moderate a workshop or panel
Jul 25 (Tue): Deadline for hotel reservation under the convention group rate
Aug 11 (Fri): Deadline to register and pay for your registration. No registrations are accepted after the deadline or at the door.
Aug 26 (Sat): 2017 CLA Convention (day 1) and optional banquet
Click a document name to download it:
- CLA 2017 Convention Flyer*
- CLA Convention and Banquet Registration Form
- Driving Directions and Transit Options
- Scholarship Application Form
- Accommodations Fact Sheet
A scholarship fund will be set up to help those with financial difficulties to defray the cost of registration and, when possible, other related costs. For a Scholarship Application, click here. To donate, click here to go to our store, click 2017 CLA Convention Scholarship Fund Donation in our store, and following the instructions.
- Check this location periodically for updates.
- Call (866) 402-6685 and leave a message.
- Send an email to Convention@ClutterersAnonymous.org.
- Send a letter via postal mail to:
PO Box 91413
Los Angeles, CA 90009