A CLA face-to-face recovery meeting or group is formed when two or more clutterers gather at a physical location to share their experience, strength, and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem with clutter and help each other to recover. The meetings are guided by the 12 Steps of CLA and 12 Traditions of CLA, and are facilitated by a CLA member.
Meetings below and in our meeting directory PDF:
- Are believed to be active
- Registered with CLA World Service Organization (WSO)
- Agreed or requested to be listed
- Are not to be used for commercial ventures or solicitation
- Are neither approved nor endorsed by CLA WSO for their autonomous business dealings and implementation of the CLA program
To find a meeting near you, enter an address, intersection, city, postal code, or country in the boxes below. Meetings indicated as “[C]” are closed and are for clutterers only.